To store your passwords offline hardware password managers can be used on any device which is the safest too. It was created for business purposes but individual users also benefited from using this because of the protection of important information. Do have a look at the Best offline password manager for pc
When there are many trials for the password it gets locked and therefore no one can access it. As compared to software password manager hardware software manager is more easier to access anytime as you will pay only once.
For people who think storing the password online can not be safe offline password solution is the best solution.
Here are the best chosen offline password storage devices.
- Among the password manager market, Roboform is of low cost.
- The first impressive objective of Roboform is its form-filling which makes it more secure.
- You can store it in your local file using Roboform.
- When you use it offline you can use the vault and even edit your logins.
- For the safety of your password your form gets filled by itself, you can keep safe your storage, there is no threat of sharing the password, also your data doesn’t get violated.
- When the form gets filled by itself you can personalize your information like personal information, address, passport, and bank details.
- You will be able to share with the Roboform users.
- You can store the bookmark and it will be easy for you to access it anytime on any device.
- RecZone Password Safe
- This has been used for so long but it is easy to use as you can store 400 user accounts.
- For the safety of your data, your login details are secured by the master code.
- When you log in incorrectly 5 times there is an auto-lock feature that will lock the device for about 30 minutes.
- You don’t need to worry about the password when you reset your phone due to battery since the information is stored internally.
- You can buy it at an affordable rate without the shipping charge.
- Among the market Keeper is the safest one.
- For convenient use for the users, it has many features.
- To use Keeper’s offline mode it keeps a local copy of your vault which can only be opened by the master password and biometric verification.
- It is preferable when the device has a poor internet connection.
- The messaging app is safe as it uses end-to-end 256-bit AES encryption.
- The passwords can be easily imported from other accounts on the web or browser.
- It keeps track of your logins and passwords to check whether the data is violated or not.
- You can add only 24 login information.
- There are many cybersecurity features added.
- For password usage on the web, it gives you one-time passcodes (OTP)which will not be stored in your vault.
- The key given is small, easily carried with you, water-resistant, and also you can connect to a PC, Mac, or Android anytime anywhere.
- It is being protected by the PIN and it will destroy the data after you enter 10 wrong logins.
- OnlyKey Duo isn’t cheap compared to others.
- It has the added advantage of free shipping.