There are different uses of the internet, which have simplified our lives to a great extent. And at the same time, made it a lot more glorious. There are ways to utilize the technology, which have enhanced the sensitive operations like banking and hospital systems. Similarly, there are ways to use the technology to enrich the experience of entertainment. With the wide use of the internet in both these fields, we are making a proper use of this great resource. The field of Entertainment has reached a new height, with the advancements in technology. The experience is multiplied exponentially in gaming, movies, music and other recreational entertainment activities.
Depending on the type of activity, you find different support for it on the computer systems. You get the MP4 format for videos, JPG and PNG formats for images, GIFs for making these images more interesting and MP3 for music. There are different players and systems which support only specific file format. Hence sometimes, you find yourself wandering around the internet looking for file converters. Here are some best solutions for converting WAV to MP3 format online.
Ways for Convert WAV to MP3 Format:
This file format was designed for music and sound files on the computer. Pronounced as ‘wave’, WAV actually denotes ‘Waveform Audio File’. This file format is widely used by Microsoft and IBM systems to store the sound bitstream. These files were intended to be used on the personal computers and on all operating systems like Windows, OS X, and Linux. WAV contain uncompressed music files, which tend to be quite large, hence it is rarely used for transmission or streaming. Its usage is found where storage space is not an issue, because WAV tend to preserve the high quality of the data. The popularity of MP3 file format exceeds the WAV because of the smaller storage expectations of MP3. Many portable players and music services prefer MP3 because with compressing the size do not affect the quality of it, as much as you would expect it to. Hence one finds more need for MP3 than for WAV. It’s easy to convert the file from either of these formats to the other one. These online converter clients will solve your question on how to convert WAV to MP3 online.
- Freemake Audio Converter.
- Hamster audio converter.
- MediaHuman Audio converter.
All these clients function in pretty much the same way. The main algorithms behind converting the audio files in different formats are hardly any different with any of these clients. To use these clients;
- Make sure, your computer is connected to the internet.
- Open any browser to access the internet.
- Enter the client name in the address bar, or simply search the name on Google.
- Once you land on the dedicated page, you will find the option to upload a file.
- Clicking on that option will open a ‘Browse’ window on your computer.
- Find the WAV file by navigating to the file location using window controls.
- Choose the file and hit ‘Okay’.
- That file will get uploaded to the client server. The client will detect the file format as WAV in most cases, but if it doesn’t, choose it from the list available.
- It will then prompt you to choose the file format you want to convert it to.
- In the drop down list, select MP3.
- Click on the button saying ‘Convert’.
- The client will take some obvious time, to convert the file into MP3.
- Once done, you will be notified of the status and an option to download will go live.
- Clicking on that option will lead to you to download the MP3 version of your WAV file.
This is the simple process for conversion of WAV to MP3 format online.
Some Prime Features of These Clients:
- These are online clients, they work entirely on a remote server basis, with no complications on the client side.
- All these online agents are progressive web apps, which do not require any applications to be downloaded and installed in your system.
- They do not charge any fee for this service. Their prime income source remains the advertisements on their website.
- They work entirely on the server side, with taking the file up on their servers and processing it there.
- They do not store the uploaded file on their servers for privacy issues, of course.
- They use fast algorithms to process the files. But the speed ultimately depends on the size of file uploaded and the reliability of the internet connection.
Along with converting WAV to MP3, these clients support the range of other file formats like AVI, AAC, WMA, MP4 and many more. All these files are easily interchangeable.