The facetime feature of iPhone is one is apple’s coolest calling technology feature; this allows video chatting and video calling among IOS devices. For facetime one is supposed to sign in with their apple id and it lets you make a video call with anyone owning an Apple iPhone. The facetime feature is unfortunately only available for all IOS users and there is no such thing as facetime for PC. You might find a lot of misleading posts online regarding the facetime setup for PC but sadly all those posts are just misleading.
What if there is no facetime for PC there are quite a number of other video calling options available for windows pc and devices and if somebody really wants to facetime then owning an Apple device is the only option. So don’t waste your precious time on reading misguiding posts related to the Facetime for pc setup and start using the other available options.
Top Best Alternatives of Facetime for PC/Laptop & Windows:
There are quite a number of apple facetime alternatives available for PC that can be used for video calling and video chatting like:
- IMO: This is one major video calling software that can be used on any device and also on PC to video chat with your friends and loved ones anywhere in the world. It has a user-friendly interface and is perfect for those who are technically handicapped and are new to video calling and chatting.
- Tango: This is both a messaging as well as calling platform which can be easily used and is readily available, one just needs to register before using it.
- Skype: This is the most popular video calling programs, it is also the oldest video calling services and was introduced way before Imo and tango. It is a little tough to use it and one might take a little extra time to understand it but it lets one enjoy uninterrupted video calling experience and is also has some amazing feature which makes it the best and helps it stand out from the rest. It has a free has a well as the paid facility; through the paid facility one can even call on mobile numbers across the world. This software can be easily downloaded on the windows PC.
- Google Hangouts: Google is not only limited to email service or web browsing but it is also into communication now and Google Hangouts is the biggest example of it. This is known to be the best video calling software for computers; through this users can make video and audio calls and even send messages to fellow Gmail owners. For this one just need to have a Gmail id and the best part about this is that one can make the video call to 10 people at the same time.
- Facebook video chat: Almost every person in the world has a facebook account, so making a facebook video call is the easiest option. The video calling quality is quite high and you can make a video call with everyone on your facebook account.
- Viber: It has an easy interface; one can make video calls as well as chat at the same time, one can send stickers. It is different an easy to use moreover it can be easily synced with the pc.
- Line: This software also has the video calling facility, the call quality is quite high and there is also a large collection of stickers and emoticons. One can video chat, video call, normal call and can send voice messages and images.
- Tango: This is old calling software that can be used both on the phone as well as on the PC. It has quite a number of users and through this one can not only make video calls but can also play mini-games.
These are the various video calling options that one can use on their PC as there is no facetime for PC, but all these options serve the same purpose. There are a number of other features available while using these programs so you can choose and use any of them to make video calls to your near and dear ones whenever and wherever you want.